Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tiny Dancers

Just a few pics I want to post real quick. Last Monday was "Open House" at dance, which means the parents can go in to dance class and watch the kids, whereas usually parents aren't allowed in. Jeremy took Julia to hers since I had a meeting until 5:00, and I met them in time to see Jenna. Jenna has improved so much since the fall. This is her first year in Hip Hop and the teacher (a Truman student named DJ) moved really fast in the beginning. He has since slowed things down a bit to be more on the girls' level, and Jenna was doing really well. She is going to be so cute in her recital. Have I mentioned her costume is SHORT shorts, made even shorter by her long legs? I found a pic on my phone from when she tried it on:

WOW!

I didn't get to see Jewels dance but I saw that the mom of one of her classmates had posted pics that Julia is also in, so I "borrowed" them. Julia tells me she loves dance and I think the pics show that she really gets into it! 
Work it, girl!!


No comments:

Post a Comment