Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Night

It's a rare Friday night that I find myself without all 3 of my sweet little urchins, but it looks like that is in the forecast tonight. The kids are headed in 3 separate directions: Jared is going to Fun Night at his school; Jenna is going to the KHS girls basketball game with Grandpa (and wearing purple to support cancer research); Julia is going to spend the night with Gigi. So, I could go home after work and get a head start on cleaning up the house and starting laundry....or I could go see Identity Thief with Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy (love her). I've been waiting for this one to come out; the previews alone kill me. I'm always told the laundry and housework will be there later, so there's really only one choice I can make ;-)
The rest of the weekend will be spent with the usual weekend chores; hopefully I will get to edit some pics as I never finished December's much less January's. Jenna has a basketball game in the morning and some brand new shoes to break in. I think Jeremy and Jared are going to a car show tomorrow in Kansas City. Monday morning, per usual, will arrive in a flash so I plan to simply enjoy this Friday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment