Friday, June 28, 2013

The last few weeks in pictures...

Jenna helping Julia learn how to ride without training wheels -
she's such a good and faithful big sister!
She's doing it! 
I hope these two are always as close as they are now. 

An impromptu "picnic" after a day of cleaning out the garage and riding bikes. 
Before their dance recital.
Julia on stage!

She did a great job!
Jenna's dance required a bit of attitude; this is her "you want a piece of me?" look. 

So beautiful. 

I asked Julia to read to me one evening on the porch and this is how she made herself comfortable.
As long as she's reading, I don't care how she is sitting! (Or lounging).

Jenna is patiently waiting her turn ;-)
Shooting at the Farm. 

After one of Jenna's games. I think Grandma has her wallet out because Julia hit her up for a snack. 

There's my fierce girl (and her long-legged shadow). 



Gramps and Gigi after a game. 







No comments:

Post a Comment